11.01.2011

2011 What's New

Here's the new stuff for 2011 with the thoughts and reactions to it:


  • Smell-O-Vision.  The fog was supposed to smell like wet dirt and cedar, smelled more like pumpkin spice.  Fail.
  • Giant Spider.  People actually sat their kids next to it and took pictures.  Will work out a scare with this guy for next year.  I hate spiders for the record.
  • Columns.  Where do you store these?  I have no idea, I'll get back to you when I know myself.  Lighting needs to be more potent.
  • Explosives Crate with TNT Plunger.  This was an afterthought done in all of 3 minutes while setting up, probably at a cost of 25 cents.  Those kids that like playing with fire were into it.
  • Girl Skeleton.  Another prop that needed some better lighting.  
  • Candles.  Added subtle atmosphere.

No comments:

Post a Comment